Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service
The Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service creates Fact Sheets to provide research based information on a variety of topics. Specific topics in the crops section include: forages, pastures, grain crops, fruits & nuts, vegetables, soils, tillage, pest management and plant diseases. Click on the link below to view fact sheets relating to crops.
- Crops Variety Trials - These sites provide information on yields of different varieties of the crops including: Aflalfa, Bermudagrass, Canola, Corn, Grain Sorghum, Sorghum Silage, Soybean, Sunflower and Wheat.
- Digital Database of Insects and Plant Diseases
- Grapes & Wine Research and Extension Program - This program provides information and educational opportunities to address issues that concern Oklahoma grape growers and wine makers.
- Great Plains Grazing - Cattle, Climate, Culture & Change. A coordinated effort by a regional network of researchers and Extension specialists to adapt grazing strategies to changing conditions.
- Information for Fruit, Vegetable and Turf Growers and Commercial Producers - A collection of information regarding commercial horticulture and fruit, vegetable and turf production.
- Market Analysis & Risk Management - Information on grain marketing and risk management.
- National Institute for Microbial Forensics & Food and Agricultural Biosecurity - NIMFFAB assess current national capabilities in microbial forensics as related to plant pathogens and food safety.
- Nitrogen Use Efficiency Program - This website provides Information on nitrogen use efficiency, fertilizers, methods of use and the GreenSeeker device.
- Oil and Oilseed Chemistry - This site provides information to help Industrial entrepreneurs in Oklahoma, among other states, to develop value-added oilseed-related processing and products.
- Oilseeds Cropping Systems Project
- OKANOLA - OSU Canola Extension Program
- Oklahoma Forages Extension Program (includes Alfalfa)
- Oklahoma Invasive Species - The Oklahoma Invasive Species Web site provides a list of invasive species affecting Oklahoma and gives information to help control them.
- Oklahoma Panhandle Research and Extension Center - The Oklahoma Panhandle Research and Extension Center is a jointly funded center studying agronomy and animal science related topics.
- OK Plant ID - Database that helps users to identify common Oklahoma plants.
- Oklahoma Turf Grass Program
- Plant & Soil Sciences
- Plant Disease & Insects Diagnostic Laboratory - The Plant Disease & Insects Diagnostic Laboratory provides residents in the state of Oklahoma with both accurate diagnoses of plant diseases and insect pests and recommendations for their control.
- Soil, Water & Forage Analytical Laboratory - The Soil, Water & Forage Analytical Laboratory provides high quality soil testing, plant analysis, animal waste and water tests for the state of Oklahoma and anyone who needs agricultural analytical services.
- Stored Products Research & Education Center - The Stored Products Research and Education Center is a facility dedicated to generation and dissemination of new information about protection, management or marketing of a wide variety of postharvest agricultural bulk commodities and value added products.
- Teach Plants - Teach Plants helps students and educators with the identification of different plant types at different stages of growth.
- Weed Science Extension Program
- Wheat Extension Program
- Wheat & Wheat-Stock Production Planner - The wheat and wheat-stocker production planner enables a user to describe farm-specific situations and to compare the economic consequences of alternative uses of land seeded to wheat.